This Privacy Notice describes how Le Management ApS, Le Management Sweden AB, Le Management DE Services GmbH, Le Management DE GmbH, Le Management Society & LM Kids ApS (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “us” or “LL Group”) process personal data.
1. Data controller The legal entity who is responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Lyne Lindberg ApS is data controller for the following companies
Le Management ApS
Le Management Sweden AB
Le Management Society ApS
Le Management DE GmbH
Le Management Services DE GmbH
Le Management Kids ApS
Hood Agency ApS
Lyne Lindberg ApS is the data responsible to all its sister companies listed above and is responsible for the overall processing of personal data within LL Group.
2. Contact Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, you are very welcome to contact us at [email protected].
You are welcome to contact us using one of the following languages: Danish, English, Swedish or German. All such communications are examined, and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible. Please allow us a maximum of 14 days to process your request.
3. Which data do we collect about you and for which purposes In the following we will account for the purposes of the data processing.
3.1. Delivery of services – Models, follow models, future faces or influencers In order for LL Group to provide its core services as a modelling agency, it is necessary for us to process your personal information. If you have chosen one of more of the companies within LL Group to represent you as a talent, the processing of your personal data follows the delimitations of the talent representation agreement. This information includes data such as, name, contact details, special markings, pictures, details for accounting, nationality, address, personal interests (which are compatible with the task we are performing, for example if you have experience surfing and this is relevant to clients), date of birth, eye color and measurements. The legal grounds on which we rely in order to process your personal is article 6.1.b in the personal data protection act. In unique and individually assed cases, it might be necessary to collect and process sensitive information directly, for example information related to your health. In such case the legal grounds for the processing is primarily found in article 9.2.a or subsidiary article 9.2.c
Also, legal and regulatory obligations that we are subject to, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency, can in some cases constitute the legal grounds for the processing your personal data, please cf. article 6.1.c.
We collect the information directly from you. In some cases, we collect information from other collaborating model agencies, who is acting on a customary power of attorney. Information can also be collected by using our homepage.
Information collected is kept for as long as it is necessary to perform the tasks delimitated by the talent representation agreement. Should you decide to terminate the representation agreement, we will store your information up to 1 year after the termination date. In specific cases we can keep the records for a shorter or longer periods of time, hereunder to comply with regulatory obligations.
3.2. Delivery of services – Clients In connection with the services we perform to clients, an account will be opened in our booking and CRM system. To each account one or more contacts will be attached. If you are one of these contacts, we will process information about you. The processing of data is necessary for the performance of a contract or agreement that clients enter into with us, cf. article 6.1.b. subsidary the processing can also be based on article 6.1.f.
We process information that you transfer to us via email or telephone or from public available sites, like your LinkedIn profile. This information is name, position, email, telephone and place of employment.
Business records related to previous clients and collaborations are kept on record for 5 years, running from the most recent collaboration between LL Group and the client. In specific cases this be can extended due to regulatory requirements.
Booking contracts containing usage rights are kept on record for 20 years following the completion of the agreement. These contracts will contain name and email account.
3.3. Sales promotion We use personal information in marketing efforts, including efforts to target our communication to you specifically. The targeted communication includes sending newsletters. To this end, we only treat common personal information including name & email. If you do not want to continue receiving any marketing materials from us, you can click on the unsubscribe function in the newsletter or by contacting us directly.
Furthermore do we use Google Analytics to collect certain information about the visitors of our homepages.
3.5. Job applications In connection with open job positions, we keep the personal information from candidates up to 6 months after we have received the application.
4. Recipients of personal data We may transfer your personal data disclosed by or collected from you to the following categories of entitites:
• Group connected entities • Salary agencies • IT-providers, such as by way of example; e-mail, Cloud Services, telephone and internet. • Client Relation Management Systems • Project Management Tools • Travel agencies • Official entities • Legal advisors • Clients and client prospects (Only relevant to services performed after point. 3.1.)
In some cases, to perform our services under section 3.1, it might be necessary to transfer personal data to recipients in countries outside the EU/EEA or international organizations, in such cases the legal grounds for this is article 49.1.c.
5. Your rights Subject to the conditions set out in the personal data protection act, you are entitled to enjoy the following rights:
• The right to request access to your personal data • The right to rectification of your personal data • The right to erasure of your personal data • The right to restriction of processing • The right to data portability • The right to object against the processing of your personal data
Please note that the rights are not absolute, as they should be balanced against legal obligations and LL Group’s legitimate interests.
6. Complaints You have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, which in the case for LL Group is “The Danish Data Protection Agency” (Datatilsynet). More information can be found here: www.datatilsynet.dk
7. Revision of our privacy notice We keep our privacy notice under regular review and thus the notice may be subject to changes from time to time. The date of the latest revision of the can be found on the bottom of this page. Any new modified or amended privacy notice will apply as per the revision date. Therefore, we encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed about how we are protecting your information.