- PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only collect information that is necessary and reasonable to pursue the objective of representing you as a model. In cases where Le Management has been granted a power of attorney, we might process personal information to comply with legal obligations and responsibilities that originates from specific agreements.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Le Management may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
- When you choose to Apply to become a model using our website, you will be required to provide Le Management with the following information: Full name, sex, date of birth, city, email, height, phone, clothing size, shoe size, hair colour and eye colour. Also, portraits of face and full figure is necessary to process your request.
- Furthermore, based on a case specific assessment, we might ask you to provide us with additional information such as, but not limited to; chest size, waist, hip, special markings (piercings, tattoos etc.), employment details and spare time interests.
How we collect the information
- Though no employment relationship exists, for Le Management to be able to process the payment of fees, certain information is necessary. This includes, but not limited to, social security identification number, bank details and personal tax details.
- Information you give us directly: Le Management primary source of collecting information is through personal correspondence with the registered individual. This is including but not limited to meetings, email & phone correspondence.
- When applying to become a model, you have the possibility to enter certain information into our website. This information is then sent to us and kept on file for as long as it is fair and reasonable.
Purpose of the data processing
- Information we collect from other sources: We may receive personal information about you from other legitimate sources, including information from commercially available sources and from third parties such as other agencies.
- To provide you with the services that you have requested from us
- To improve our services and your experiences with Le Management.
- ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled gain access to the information we have stored about you. This includes the purpose of storing the data, categories of recipients and how we collected the information. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made to any of Le Managements employees or to our legal division here
- RIGHT TO OBJECT
Should Le Management collect, use, disclose, transfer and/or store any personal information about you - then you are entitled to object to any processing of these data. We will provide access for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete data if Le Management is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, is frivolous or for which access is not otherwise required by law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made to any of Le Managements employees or to our legal division here
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Le Management takes the security of your personal information very seriously.
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to the employees of Le Management and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using our services.
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
At times Le Management may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Le Management to provide services. We require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to take all reasonable precautions to keep your information secure. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
Le Management shares personal information with companies who provide services such as travel agencies, client relationship management and other model agencies.
It may be necessary – by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence – for Le Management to disclose your personal information.
- PRIVACY QUESTIONS
All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible. We ask that you first submit any such complaints directy to us. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to Datatilsynet (www.datatilsynet.dk).
Jannick, Martin / Partners